Friday 23 November 2012

First comic "No Wonder" and Welcome!

01 - "No Wonder"

Hey everyone.

Our first comic is here is about Batman: Arkham City, one of my all time favourite games. One of my favourite things of the "Arkhamverse" is how dark and gritty it is and how faithful these new Batman games are to the comics. Rocksteady has done an amazing job to deliver us two awesome games of the Dark Knight. Hell, even Rocksteady's version of the Tim Drake incarnation of Robin is completely bad arse. Can you imagine what the game would be like with a cameo of the old school 60's Robin?

With that all being said, I'd like to welcome you to the temporary location for our new web comic, Reckless Abandon.

Reckless Abandon is an Australian web comic that'll go into all sorts of crap from video games, the Internet, popular culture and well, other stuff like that, while also serving as a blog and news post. I kinda thought it would be cool to try and get into cartooning (more specifically, web comics) as drawing is one of my biggest passions. While I love drawing, I'm not exactly the best writer, which is why I've dragged my brother Morgan into this mess to serve as the comic's writer. For all eternity.

We're currently basing our web comic here on Blogger, but we're also working to develop a fully functional website to host our comic in the near future. Stay tuned for more details!

-Craig (Cr33g)